Our supporters are part of a network of volunteers, donors and partners who help us deliver best practice care for our clients and residents encompassing people with disability as well as vulnerable children, young people and families.
We thank them for their support and are privileged to put their commitment into action.
Ongoing and valued support this year will help contribute to the delivery of high quality health and social services through focus activities including:
- support for activities such as hydrotherapy and Tai Chi to help people with a disability improve their health and quality of life
- purchasing technological and mobility aids such as ceiling tracking hoists to better support the needs of people with a disability and improve workforce efficiency
- support for the establishment of a community home north of Wellington to further meet the needs of people living with a disability in the region
- supporting a significant refurbishment program at St John of God Karori
- support for the establishment of a new Community Youth and Child Services hub in North Canterbury supporting young parents and families in the region.
For more information about St John of God Hauora Trust please email email@example.com.